Monday, July 29, 2013

Aaand I'll just leave this here...

Edwards and Millers!

It's a luxury brand so I'm not sure in what price range they'll be or if I'll be able to afford them, but that being said, before discovering my real bra size and the world of well-fitting bras I would have never paid more than $20 for a bra. Once I did discover all this though I found myself paying $75 for my first bra and not regretting it one bit!

Its incredible how learning about proper fit changed my perception of what a good bra should cost and what I was willing to pay. I was already starting to lean towards the mentality of "pay for quality" in other areas of purchasing so it made sense that I made the switch to that mentality in regards to bras too.

Would I rather have 6 bras that will stretch out and/or fall apart after a year or 2-3 bras that will last longer and look nicer? I'd rather the latter, which is what I currently have. My walmart bras haven't gone to the trash for the single reason of being able to put them on to show people how badly my old bras fit compared to my new ones and what the problems with a badly fitting bra are.

Go support these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment